Wednesday, February 8, 2012

6 fave. riddles!

OK so here are some of my favorite riddles.

1.What FOUR letters scare a thief away? = O I C U!!!
2. Halo of water, tongue of wood, skin of stone, long Ive stood, my fingers short reach the sky,and men in my heart live and die. What am i? = A castle.
3. What is greater than God, eviler than the devil,the poor have it the rich need it, and if you eat it you'll die? = Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, eviler than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich Need nothing, and if you eat nothing you'll die.
4.What often runs, never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed never sleeps, and has a mouth but never eats? = a river.
5. What kind of a room can no one ever enter or leave? = a MUSHROOM!
6. Tall i am young short i am old, winds breath is my foe. what am i? = A Candle.

There you have it! my favorite riddles.
To me riddles are puzzling, and exquisite, lovely, and complex. So many wonders, and words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive