Friday, February 17, 2012

Sister's.. movies, and sunshine.

Sisters are a pain. I should know i got three of Em'! <3
But you gotta love em' also! <3

Movies take up so much time! have you ever noticed that??! but is SOOOOoooo addicting.
What are your Favorite movies?! Blood and gore. Romance/chick flicks, Or is it some action?


It's the middle of February and we have SUNSHINE!!!       
YA baby my kinda WEATHER!!! Bring on the rays!



"I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God...I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world." 
By Elvis presley.

~KimberKat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive