Wednesday, March 7, 2012

*songs that make you cry*

 Men.... you most likely will NOT understand this. (I should hope not).
I don't cry...
until i hear "the house that built me"or *Concrete Angel* ... then i start to cry. I have no idea why,
then i want chocolate and coffee.

I told my littlest sister that today, and she told me something i did not know;
I don't show emotions on my face,
that if you didn't know me I could tell you a blatant lie, and you wouldn't know,
BUT if you knew me, (REALLY WELL) I'd be an open book.
Then she said, I show emotions thru actions.
Like today im wearing gray and black, she pointed to my clothes and said, "Your not very happy." Which is true, because before she said it I didn't have my morning coffee.

My little sister is VERY observant. I didn't even know she could be observant.
I guess its true, you learn stuff everyday.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive