Thursday, April 26, 2012

Movie week!

I'm starting this new gig thing here. Its called'
Movie week!
(I couldn't think of another name)

I'm going to post a good movie i watched this week. keep in mind, it might be the ONLY movie i watched this week. 
This weeks title is;

Abduction....

Muhhaha! (you like my evil laugh there?)

its a spy movie, and this kid, (Taylor) (main charactor) is running. He saw his parents get killed, and the FBI are after him. 

This is a really good movie. Or so i thought. My Dad watched this,

and he ruined it with "Guns don't do that! and, Silencers don't silence a gun!" yeah he talks to the character's on the TV... I don't know if he thinks they hear him, or just wants the town to hear.When he does yell, i cant hear anymore, i know that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive