Friday, October 19, 2012

Q&A A little about me....



Your Hobby'/ talents:
Photography, drawing, painting, I also love writing and cooking.

Your Favorite movies?
In genre or in general? Because I love a lot of movies... 
um Harry Potter, In time, tangled, Mall Cop, My Fake Fiance, Holiday in Handcuffs, there's quite a few. 

The color of your eyes/hair:
I have dirty blond hair, and blue, silver, gray colored eyes. I dont really know what you would call the center of my iris because its so different but the outer edges are a navy blue, sometimes dark gray. 

Your favorite music/song:
I have a few. Like my favorite bands are skillet, Imagine Dragons, Fun. To name a few, but i did listen to a cool country song the other day. what was it? Country peaches.

Do you play an instrument, if so what?
Sorry, no music talent. Cant sing, cant play. But if i really wanted to? I'd go for the guitar and bass. 

Favorite Colors?
Silver. A deep crimson red. Browns, and muted gray's. 

Whats the worst subject in school?
Math All the way, Blah.

Best subject?-
English. through-and through.

Favorite T.V show:
Big Bang theory. Cause didn't you know? It all started with a big bang....

Favorite season:
Autumn, fall and summer. 

An odd fact about me:
I love the smell of rain, I love the rain itself, and I have always wanted to go muddin'. 

Favorite Animal? 
Horses and Dogs. Cant go wrong with either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive