Monday, April 22, 2013

Get Smart


Get Smart (2008) PosterGet Smart

Maxwell Smart, analyst for the secret spy agency CONTROL, alongside the experienced Agent 99, must prevent KAOS, an enemy agency from Russia, from bringing disaster to America.



I Prolonged watching this movie. I'm like, "This looks so dumb." And then i watched it. ROFL! 
My favorite part is the part where the rock (for lack of remember the characters names. Agent 55 or 52 or something like that) Says, "Hey you left the copy machine clogged."
The dudes like, "SO?"
The rock, "Is this your stapler?"
"Yeah why? You want me to teach you how to use it?
 "No." And THWACK! HE staples a piece of paper to the guys head@!!!!! BWAHHAHAH! Its more funny than it sounds. I mean, funny. Right? 

Director:

Comedy, Thriller, Action,
This movie is PG-13 a great family movie and a re-watch. Its pretty funny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive