Saturday, April 20, 2013

Skullduggery Pleasant


Skulduggery PleasantBy Derek Landly
Young Adult
Genre- Comedy, action, adventure, mystery

"Hello Mr. Pleasant, it is ever so nice to meet you." While a clad figure in a brown tux, shiny black shoes, a hat, scarf and sunglasses cover every inch of his bod. 

Overview
Meet Skulduggery Pleasant
Ace Detective Snappy Dresser Razor–tongued Wit Crackerjack Sorcerer and Walking, Talking,
Fire-throwing Skeleton
—as well as ally, protector, and mentor of Stephanie Edgley, a very unusual and darkly talented twelve-year-old.
These two alone must defeat an all-consuming ancient evil.
The end of the world?
Over his dead body.




This is one of the most humorous, funny, comical, and witty books I have read. I would read this whole series except that I cant. Why? Because these books don't come in my part of the... lets say, 'neck of the woods.' These books are made in Ireland -or is it England?- and I don't liver there. Or anywhere. 
Anyway.... this book should be for all ages! I five this book ten starz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive