Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Nightshade

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)

Nightshade 
Author- Andrea Cremer

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?


Genere- Fantas/ Sci-fy
YA, or burned at the stake

I did not like this book. Not at all. I had to pry my eyes open with my fingers to keep reading. The writing was terrible, the book didn't make sense, and my eyes were falling out of my head by the time I was done.The descriptive words were even confusing!
Oui.
And I'm a person that can get through books. Even when it feels like your trudging through sludge on a steep hill. I can do that.
This book is not worth it. Sorry, Andrea!
So 1/10 stars.

old woman wearing tiara
From Goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive