Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mortal Instruments

So I read the Mortal instruments a few years ago, and I absolutely loved them! (that was before the hunger games)
But this post isn't about the books at the moment.
Its about the movie.
  It was at the dollar theater, the last day for the movie to be playing. We were the only ones in the theater.
Which was great, by the way.
Short summary-
When her mother disappears, Clary Fray learns that she descends from a line of warriors who protect our world from demons. She joins forces with others like her and heads into a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld.

Anyway.... The book vs. the movie.
I know, I know. GET ON WITH IT! Right?
Well personally I don't think people should compare the books with the movies. Everyone has a different take on everything.
A lot of people said that the book followed the movie really closely. Some people said the movie sucked.
I liked the book.
Loved the movie.
 There were subtle differences between the movie and book (cause everything cant be the same.) One of my favorite parts of the movie though is where Alec meets the gay warlock dude. So funny!!! I was just rolling laughing.

More Inf on cast and actors ect.-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1538403/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive