Monday, December 16, 2013

Just one year (just one day#2)

17465482I give this book about two stars and here's why,
 1. the beginning of the book. Drawn out, and way too long.
2. Willem de' Ruiter (if that how you spell it, If not i'm terribly sorry) In Just one day- http://kimberkatreviews.blogspot.com/search?q=Just+one+day-
 Willem -oh be still my heart!- was a fantastic, mysterious, love-me-not by who turned into a man. he was deep and sentimental. And then in Just one year he became so.... how do I put it?
B. O. R. I. N. G.
Yep, that's about right. And then you find out he's actually a wuss. Accidents blah, blah, blah. It was all an accident.
Yeah, right, Bucko.
3. The ending.  It was awful. I waited a year for just one year to come out -the irony right?- and it comes out. I read it.
I'm like;
Not my Image. Goodreads.com
Yeahhhhh.....













It was like taking a walk a journey, really reading Just one Day. And then Just one year come out, you'r so excited! Heart pounding.
You read it.
Yep. Your feet are bleeding by the time you finish the book.
Then your like, "WHHHHYYYYY???!!!!" And scare the crap out of your neighbors dog. Who then, in turn starts barking so you can't sleep and all you can think about is the book you just read.
Ugh.

"Nough said."
Kkat, over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive